AIP Book services
Addaiyan International Publishers aims to provide book publishing services and is registered with publisher prefix of ISBN with Raja Rammohun Roy National Agency for ISBN, Govt. of India, New Delhi. Books are published in English, Assamese, Bangla, Bodo and Hindi in Print (Paperback/Hard Cover) and or e-books.
- Author(s) require(s) to submit filled in Publication Proposal Form (Download).
- If the proposal is accepted after evaluation (which may take 7-15 days), the final decision on approval/disapproval for publication will be communicated to the author(s) soon.
- If approved, then the author(s) need(s) to send the whole manuscript of the book (refer Guideline of the book).
- The manuscript after evaluation by the concerned editor(s), if approved for publication, then the publication cost will be settled through discussion and publishing agreement is signed.
- The author(s) need(s) to send complete book materials with standard form by email to [email protected]
- Soon the payment is received, typesetting and proofreading, Cover design, ISBN allotment work will be done sharp and a Gallery Proof will be sent to the author(s).
- The author(s) will finally verify the work and point out any modification/addition/deletion etc. if required.
- After confirmation of Gallery proof from authors, the book will be published and the publishing house will forward full cooperation to promote the book to reach maximum global readers as well as a wide market for the maximum of sales.
- Addaiyan International Publishers is concerned with ensuring the protection of the author(s)’ rights.
- All legal information and copyright regulations are addressed to the author(s).
- Addaiyan International Publishers involves a rigorous peer-review together with ethical policies and standards to the field of scholarly publications, considers cases of plagiarism, data falsification, and inappropriate authorship credit very seriously.